Erin Condren Life Planner

1 comment
       With all that has been going on in my life lately, I decided that I needed a new way to organize my thoughts and plans. My sister mentioned to me that she had just bought a new planner that was $50. When I heard the cost of it, I laughed and told her she was crazy. She started sending me links of Facebook groups out there dedicated to planning their lives in these planners and sharing cute ideas of where to shop for the pens, stickers, tape, and more that is necessary for this commitment.

     I was very hesitant to dish out this kind of money on something like a planner. I already had a planner for school and tried to just decorate the one I already had. No matter what I attempted, it just didn't look organized or cute. There wasn't enough space for me to include both my school plans and my personal life plans. What I did attempt looked like a jumbled mess.

     A few nights later, I got a package in the mail. I am always so excited to get mail. For a long time, it was the primary way that my husband and I had to communicate when he was away training. Also, now that I live far away from home, mail normally means something sweet from someone in my family back in North Carolina. I tore open the package and found a ton of supplies from my sister to plan with. She had included everything I needed to get started. There were colored pens, stickers for different themes, washi tape, print outs of files of things to include in my planner, and more. I'll attach a picture below.





     Seeing that she was so willing to help me out, made me realize I should really splurge and get one of these new planners so I could put my supplies to use. I headed over to the Erin Condren website and purchased a life planner. I chose the quick ship planner instead of having one customized. I'm a pretty impatient person and I really wanted to get to planning as soon as possible! There's always the option to customize a new cover later on. The quote on the front says "The Best is Yet to Come." I think that's what everyone hopes for in life and it certainly is nice to see when I am planning an upcoming week.





     I have only planned out one week thus far (this one) but I am already addicted! I decided to go with a girly Valentine's theme that would be fitting for the holiday this weekend. I was surprised at just what I could fit in this planner. I have my hydrate reminders for each day, a to-do list, pay day, trash day, my small group meetings, workouts, school assignments, and even nightly dinners planned out for each day. It did take over an hour to work through on Saturday night, aka a few episodes of Grey's Anatomy on Netflix. However, I have already found it to make my week a thousand times less stressful. I don't have to wonder when I need to get something done or if I was forgetting something for the week. Every reminder I could possibly need is right in front of me. It is even separated into morning, day, and night portions for each day. It keeps me accountable throughout the week! In some ways, planning in this Life Planner is like a way of scrapbooking or journaling. If you are creative, you will love it!





     So, if you are a student, a stay at home mom, working, or just someone who likes to plan as much as I do, this planner is probably for you! I even have a $10 coupon you could use to offset some of the costs. You can check it out at https://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/carleepadgett0519

1 comment:

  1. I'm the best sister ever. Haha.
    I'm glad you like the planner and are obsessed like me! :p

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.